Everybody has heard crazy things about Mexico. And especially lately, where Mexico has been targeted as a country of immigrants and criminals. But how much do you really know about what’s in Mexico? Whatever is south, and everything that is hidden in this Latin American but North American country. Care not for actions and “facts” that seek to destroy those who inhabit this nation, and proud Mexicans (like myself) won’t ever let that happen.
Aside from all the politics of bringing good of bad publicity about a country, the truth is that not many people see Mexico as a destination if it is not for parties, Spring break or God-distilled tequila, but the former Aztec empire has so much more to offer.
Now, why is Mexico such a great destination for your next trip?
Not everything south of the border is as bitter as they say. In bordering states such as Baja California, you can find Tijuana (Yes, the very famous city), and Chihuahua. Paradises for people looking for an escape.
2. You don’t need to go to Hawaii to find active volcanoes and amazing contrasts.
3. No need to go to hidden corners of the world to find the most BREATHTAKING waterfalls.
3. The most luxurious resorts in the Caribbean, along with the most AMAZING beaches you’ll ever find are NO JOKE.
4. No need to go to Canada for a little snow.
During winter, states in Northern Mexico and high mountains are covered in snow. Yet, it doesn’t happen everywhere, with Mexico being mostly a warm country.
5. Or maybe even fall in New York?
6. No… I need high waves for surfing!
7. Thinking of going to New Zealand to find some scenery worthy of Game of Thrones or The Lord of the rings? No… Mexico is not that far!
8. What about Europe, to find colonial cities and castles? Oh no… Visit Mexico instead!
With well- established architects and thousands of years worth in history, Mexican cities present the greatness of the past and project it into the future.
7. Or maybe some killer architecture?
9. No… I’m really more into the lake and camping kind of trip. Where can I find this?
With jungles, forests, beaches and mountains, Mexico is more than a perect destination. A few miles apart, you can find a forest, a beach or a cosmopolitan city.
10. Well, I like traditional weddings. Do Mexicans have special rituals?
Oh yeah. With over 220 indigenous groups in Mexico, there are more than enough rituals, traditions and specific customs that bring Mexican culture together and makes it one of the most diverse in the world.
11. Fine. I’m not the wedding type… Any more authentic Mexican customs?
12. But I like nature too! Can I find animals or birds to watch?
13: Are cities developed enough to drive or commute at night?
Mexico not only has top-notch highways, flyovers and transport services. The cities are active at night and display a huge amount of activities.
14. Okay. I see it. What else is special about Mexico?
Everything. There is nothing Mexico can’t offer their visitors. Beauty of natural scenery, yet some of the biggest cities in the world.
15. Are people friendly in Mexico?
Not only are people friendly, Mexicans have a good heart! They will always receive visitors or people coming over almost as family, every time. Mexicans love to make friends, to show friends around, and to share everything about Mexico.